Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I have a medication that I cannot go off cold turkey. It was due to be refilled and out by August 4.

They told me that it wouldn't be here until the 18th. Unacceptable!!! I had my Dr. write me an emergency 6 pills.

Now they are going to mail it 3 days later because of the new script! I called to have them send it to me overnight. They charged me $12.50 and of course, they used the most inexpensive way, and I am still out. I have spoken to 8 different reps during the past week to ensure this medication will be mailed.

Most of them Indian and not mainland. I asked to speak to an American and they put walls up to not allow me to. Once I demanded it, the US reps kept telling me to call back tomorrow again and again. People, do not use this company!

You will be very sorry as I was. FDA should definitely step in and I will be writing them next. They don't care if you go without meds for 13 days. They don't care that patients can wind up 51/50 if they do not get there meds on time.

This is a shoddy service and I hope someone reads these poor reviews. I even spent time on the phone to give a rotten review. For some reason when I started out with a "O" the automated service said they couldn't hear me and disconnected. Hmmm.

Coincidence? DO NOT USE THEM.

We take our time out of our day to write these blogs. I have other things to do but want to save some souls from ever using them.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad attitude and lies, Not consistant information.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 06.

Comments