1.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I have been dealing with this company for at least a year now and I have had problems with them almost every time resulting in 1-2 hour phone calls. The latest incident began Saturday with a staff person giving me the wrong information(again).

After another round of phone calls Saturday night, and money spent that I should not have had to spend, I got enough pills to last me until my 3 month shipment was supposed to arrive(or so I thought). Tuesday comes and my shipment does not arrive and another round of calls with OptumRx ensue. I completely went off on the poor lady who answered my call and asked to speak to a manager. By the time the manager got on the phone, I was in tears and got little more than a sassy attitude from her.

I called my insurance provider to see if I could switch to another mail order provider and was told that I can only switch to retail. I know it will cost me more money but at this point, to not have to deal with Optum, it's worth it.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of optumrx prescriptions by mail from Optumrx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $23 and wants Optumrx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was incompetent employees and lots of hassle. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Optumrx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments