Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I placed my order on 05-10-16, I was advised that all prescriptions would be filled.I usually have my order in 2-3 days because Insulin is part of the order.

I failed to receive it and called to check the status which was still processing. I received 2 phone calls, one to say it was still in process, the second to advise it was shipped and would be arriving in 3-5 business days. I received it the next day but it was short my blood pressure medication. I called "customer service"(anything but) twice.

First I was told it was out of stock and I could get a "emergency 30 day supply" at Walgreens, called Walgreens and was told they could not do anything without a prescription, which optumrx has, I have to call my Dr.. Called Optumrx again to request they authorize the refill and they said that they can't do that, I need to call my Dr. even though they have the original script. I was also informed that the prescription was shipped today(first i heard of this) and should arrive within 8 days.

I will call the Dr. tomorrow because I have 1 day left before I am out(they couldn't care less, the only thing they care about is that your credit card clears) and I am sure that optumrx will deny the 30 day refill because the presciption has been filled just won't be received for days. I have gone through this before.

I wonder if a call to the Nevada State Medical Board is aware of the extremely incompetent way they do business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't know if it is poor training or if the customer service staff are told to lie to you and give you inaccurate information just to placate you.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about optumrx triamterene prescription refill at OptumRx was insensitivity to customer needs Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.