All of a sudden I noticed by prescriptions were showing up in different colors.I looked up their generic names and found that they were indeed the lowest of the low.

My former drugs were rated excellent. I looked up my last generic, which does not work at all, and saw the rating was average, just before the rating worthless. My drugs are no longer working and it is affecting my life. They prescribed, wrongly, another prescription which I just found out was double dosing me.

I have been so exhausted and sick and now I find out why. They said they would overnight a prescription that I have to take every day as I told them I only had a few left, prescription was mailed in, faxed in by my doctor. A week later I still did not have my script. I call and I get someone who is not informed.

My prescriptions are $7. After the inferior script my dr. wrote one for the brand, which is absolutely worthless, and charged my credit care for $232!!!! I cannot afford that.

I have offered to mail back the drug, return it to my dr. and get the drug I need from a pharmacy in my town or from the drug company or Canada. I have been so sick since they have done this to my prescriptions. They should tell you when they are going to start altering your drugs.

There should be a law.I am so disgusted with them but I don't know how or if I can join another group.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $232. harper888 is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about prescribed medications at OptumRx was inferior drugs Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments