Sadly, my recent prescription for generic Ambien (Zolpidem) was sent by my doctor's office to OptumRX, which after decades of having prescription insurance coverage with various companies, is the absolutely worst, most incompetent company. I have gotten this medicine before.

When the latest came from OptumRx I was totally shocked to see a cost for over $95; the last time I got this medicine from Costco is was just over $16. After several calls I managed to demand and receive an ok for returning the medicine.

But since everything OptumRx does takes a ridiculous amount of time, who knows when I will receive the return envelope from them. More importantly, how in the *** can OptumRx possibly justify change such a high price for a common generic medicine???

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of zolpidem and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. OptumRx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zolpidem in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments