Prescription Services

Why isn't there less than 1 star? I'd like to give them a negative 10!!!

Do not use this company. My Dr prescribed a new medication for me and because my insurance company denied the dosage he had prescribed my Dr began the prior authorization process to get it approved. I found out how much the medication was going to be through Optum RX ($52.68 for a 1 month supply) and told the Dr. to cancel it the PA and not to order through Optum Rx.

I then placed my order through healthwarehouse.com for $36.00 for a 90 day supply of the exact same medication. However, because Optum Rx already had the prescription in their hot, greedy little hands, they filled it anyway, despite the fact that my Dr had already canceled it with them. I called Optum Rx to let them know that i would be returning the medication to them and they said it is not authorized for return because they got the prescription from the Dr. They ignored the fact that they had also received a cancellation from the Dr.

I do not recommend them and will NEVER use them for another prescription. I hope this helps others to avoid this situation. They overcharge excessively for the medications and then do not offer any customer service.

They are only concerned with making their money by whatever means necessary. I don't understand why they can't be shut down with so many negative reviews.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Shipped an order i had previously canceled.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 06.

Comments