I have tried at least 4 times touching bases with Optumrx without much success and now I am in a state of "frustration".

It all boils down to a very simple, simple request.Requested my CARB/LEVO TAB 25-100 MG, "DISSOLVABLE" ( a key word) four times.

I have returned all the incorrect meds of this product, with notes and information and STILL someone there cannot get it straight. The latest information I have received from my Doctor's Office is that they have sent the CORRECT request several times, the latest being the 19th of February at 8:50 a.m.

How well this will go is a roll of the dice.It's a matter I believe of competency??

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of optumrx mail service pharmacy from OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments