4.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Optum RX has saved us a TON of money .....BUT ....

the service is horrific and customer service out and out lies. How can it ALWAYS be the doctor's fault?! I am looking at my records right in front of my eyes and the representative has the nerve to lie about what I'm seeing. I am now completely out of my medication and have been on hold for 10 minutes waiting for a supervisor.

They really know how to service their customers, huh?

Their idea of a resolution was to give me my doctor's phone number.I saw my doctor yesterday, I hardly need her number!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). SueZ99 is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about optumrx prescription filling at OptumRx was complete lack of honesty , but reviewer liked savings. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments