I am new to unitedhealth care and optumrx. I had my physician submit new medication order 1/30/18 to optumrx, thinking that i would have my meds in a few days.

I received a telephone message the beginning of Feb approx the 5th stating that they didn't have my correct address on file. I called them and gabe them my correct address. On the 11th I called them inquiring the status of my order, was told that for some reason the system kept refusing to let the order go thru, the young man told me that he would expedite the order and i would receive it 2/16. On Fri the 16th no meds.

I called optum Rx and was told that the meds were being refused to be filed and was given the following reasons 1) my doctor's licensing number was wrong 2) the address on file didnt match the address on file from 2015 3) we will gladly send a script to ur local pharmacy. So i go to my local pharm after giving them the info i got from optum. Once at the pharm the pharmacist told me that she was not being allowed to fill the order. I get back on the phone to optum by now I'm livid and just keep getting the run around.

Last gentleman i speak to tells me that my doctor had never placed the order but we have the order and we will expedite it and i will have the meds on 2/24. Today i call the doc on call because im now having withdrawal symptoms due to running out of the med. He calls in the order to my local pharm and again she was not able to fill the order so once again i call optum again explained that i need meds now due to withdrawal symptoms finally given number to help desk which i gave to the pharmacist and the order is finally getting filled only 19days and much headache am I getting my medicines. NEVER WILL I AGAIN USE OPTUMRX FOR MAILORDER MEDS.

Easier to use local pharmacy. So, please think before using optumRx

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments