I have been using OptiumRX for three years.There are problems every month with my meds.

I recently ordered my meds on Jan 1st, 2016. My bank was charged that day for the meds but it is now Jan. 15th and I still don't have them. I have called three times just to be disrespected placed on hold for long periods of time, promised to overnight them but never did.

I am now out of this med. and I had to go to the Dr. who wanted to hospitalize me, but I refused because my sister just passed away and her funeral is this week. My Dr.

wrote another script for me to get it at a local pharmacy. When I tried that, I was told the insurance kicked it back because they were refilling it. I called again today and asked for a supervisor. I was told this time that it won't ship till Monday, Which is four days away.

They have my money but I don't have nor can I get it anywhere else.I'm fed up and ready to file a class action lawsuit along with everyone else!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx metolazone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments