1.9
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I travel 2000 miles between homes, multiple times each year, and recently lost one of my maintenance prescriptions.OptumRx refused to replace it, even though I had several refills remaining at the time.

So I needed to go some period of time without one of my low-dosage maintenace blood pressure medications.

If I wasn't locked into OptumRx by my former employer whose retiree group insurance plan I have, I would never use OptumRx again.Bad policies and procedures, with no sense of responsibility to their customers.

This person wrote the review because of "bad policies and procedures" of optumrx prescription filling from OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lost prescription policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments