Turnaround Time

Called after a week. Was told it was in transit.

Should be here in a day or two. Called back five days latter. Still in transit. At local post office.

Two days later still not in my mail called told "too bad". I asked for overnight delivery and was told that my insurance company will require them to recall the original order first.

What a load of *** and we have no choice but to use these incompetents if I want three months of medicine for a two month copay!!! It is synthroid for crying out load not some narcotic!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Optumrx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Optumrx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Optumrx to other companies on our site.

Comments