I specifically ordered a 90 day supply of thyroid medication and optum rx sent me 2 meds I no longer used and did not ask for. They charged an exhorbitant amount to my credit card.

I disputed the bill on my credit card and the credit card company backed the charge out. Now the company is sending threatening collection notices to me despite my doctor verifying the medications they sent were no longer necessary. The company refuses to void the bill and I have spent a lot of phone time trying to get them to remedy my situation. My Dr.

says this happens with them a lot. Maybe a class action would get their attention.

Review about: Optumrx Shipping Service.

Comments

Why wouldn't you just return the medication? By keeping it and refusing to pay you are stealing.

to Anonymous #1328025

You are a fool. Your responses/comments are useless and annoying.

How is this stealing? The person didn't want the medication in the first place. There was no intent to take the meds and not pay. Why should someone have to pay for something they didn't order/want?

Optum seems to be the one who is stealing here.

Why don't you take the time to read these complaints instead of writing useless drivel on other people's posts.

You my friend, are an ***.

If they send a medication that you no longer take, it could've been on hassle-free-fill which automatically fills and ships on a certain date that you consent to either on website, verbally or in writing. You would need to call customer service and ask for a C-Tag in order to return the medication and then they would refund your card back.

West Salem, Ohio, United States #1307741

These people and their website absolutely suck!