West Windsor Township, New Jersey
2.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I'm on my wife's plan since I am retired. To save a few bucks, Oxford emails me that their prescription medicine delivery service will save a lot of money. I changed from what was working really well, CVS mail delivery to OptumRX. What a mistake!!!

When you log in, a screen pops up listing a few of the medications and advises switch to their service and save money. I switched. Now, I have 11 medications on order. So far, they have lost or cannot find 6 of my meds. When I spoke to a representative, she politely told me they do not have a specific prescription. When I gave her the script number the reply was, "Oh it's in process - it should be shipped soon." I told her "that is NG. I'm out". Finally got to a supervisor who at least found the script and expedited the order. I finally received it, 4 days late, with the assurance we have it under control.

Today I thought I would check the web site to see what scripts they have in hand or on order. The web site is an absolute joke. You cannot find anything with useable information such as when will the med be shipped, do I need another Dr prescription, etc. CVS used to supply all this information without any problems. Talking to a representative today, she also could not find a form or page that would just show the what scrips I have on order with a ship date. We found a listing

of my meds but no place to change shipping, even clicking the expedite button, nothing happens.

Bottom line is: they have very nice people answering the phones but they are totally clueless. No one knows how the system works, no one can find anything and its a battle get get a supervisor on the phone. Right now I'm off to a) pick up 2 of my meds I called it to CVS, and B) switch everything back to CVS Pharmacy. It may cost a little more but at least I will be able to know I'm getting my meds.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of optumrx prescription refill. OptumRx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments