I placed a call to OptumRx on 2/10/16 to return funds from a order that was cancelled 2/8/16.I talked to a rep that the funds were on hold and needed to be released back into my account.

She put me on hold and after a few minutes said that she spoke to the billing department and they reversed the charges and the money was back into my account. Checked my account that night, the funds were still on hold. To make a long story short, the funds were finally released from hold, but did not go back into my account. It went to THEM.

Now I have to contact my bank to replace the money and they can fight it out with OptumRx.

This is the worst pharmacy that I have ever dealt with.They will tell you anything just to get you off the phone.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $213 and wants OptumRx to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not truthful. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx optumrx cancellation policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments