Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Optimum Rx offered me 0 co-pays on tier-1 and tier 2 for the mail delivery. Since I take so many medications and I'm only 56 I figured this was the only way I could afford them I'd rather do without them.

I have never seen such idiots in my life now I see why they're hooking up with Walgreens. I have been without paroxetine for 3 days which is for my depression and never supposed to just stop taking it. I'm completely out of my heart medication and also my blood thinner because I had a stroke 2 years ago they do not give a damn they will usually try to be polite and lie in your damn face they told me they would overnight and I'd have them tomorrow but now it's Friday what part of stroke and heart medication do they not get and they really don't care I have used the mail order for a year-and-a-half not once has my scripts been filled with that a major problem this time they have 13 of them because they were out of one medication they didn't fill any of them nor did they notify me leave a message nothing.they don't call you they don't let you know there's a problem nothing.

I will now fight everything within my power to get them dropped from United Healthcare I have never seen such idiots in my freaking life and I just being nice because this site turns cuss words into asterisks they are the worst I've ever seen in my life no wonder they're ranked with Walgreens. I truly feel bad for anybody on disability or senior citizens that they would have to go through this without life-saving medicines.

Review about: Optumrx Paroxetine Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments