Briarcliff Manor, New York

I received e-mail from OptumRx that referred me to a website at I clicked on that link, it took me to a website at that had an invalid security certificate.

When I reported this to OptumRx, via their website, they said I should call their customer service number to handle my inquiry. I replied that I had not made any inquiry, but rather was trying to do them a favor by pointing out a security problem with their website. I told them that asking me to do more work was inappropriate, and that the appropriate response would have been "Thank you.

We'll fix it." They replied that they don't handle the website, and again told me to call customer service.

This is not the first serious problem I have had with their website.They have never showed any interest either in fixing the problem or in providing anything resembling customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of optumrx website. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

You should have forwarded that email. If you still have it, call back and speak with the Web department.