I have type 1 diabetes and, as a result, need insulin to survive.My doctor called in a prescription almost three weeks ago.

I've been on the phone with very poor customer service personnel (they mumble, cough, yawn and generally don't help) trying to get my prescription filled. Three weeks later, I'm no closer. I have called 1-4 times daily and my doctor has called and sent in the "required Pre Auth" many times. I can't tell you how frustrated I am and I even hung up on one rep who kept saying that I'm not in the system - gave her my name, birthdate, member number, zip code three times before I gave up and said that I would call back and hope for someone competent.

I work and can't spend all day on the phone.

I just want my insulin...it's not that difficult.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of insulin from OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was order fulfillment and customer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments