1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Optum RX is a terrible mail order company.I was promised a mail order delivery for of insulin ($857) on 3/5/16 on my order which was placed with them on 2/27/16.

It was to be expedited to me after I explained I was almost out of it. I called three times to ask for when it would be here and the last call to them three days ago was under a courtesy expedite. Now I'm told by a lead supervisory that there system is down for maintenance and since this is Saturday, to check back on Monday or get a temporary order at a local pharmacy (that would be another $357). DO NOT USE OPTUM RX as a mail order.

They are no good !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cannot fill an order in a timely manner. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of optumrx mail service pharmacy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $857. OptumRx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx mail service pharmacy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments