Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

OptumRx is the WORST!!!!! They said they "tried" contacting my doctor for 2 weeks, total lie!!

My doctor's office faxed them a total of 7 times, still OtumRX said they never received anything form the doctor. I finally got a hold of a supervisor and after 3 supervisors, I had OptumRX call my doctor and get the authorization. Then they had the authorization and didn't put in the order. So another 10 calls and the order was placed.

Then I was promised overnight shipping. Then I get an email a day later from UPS saying Meds are on the way and will be at my house in 7 DAYS!!! I call again......now they can't send out another order because the other order is in the mail!!!!!! The worst company ever!!!!!!!!

So when I called I asked the lady if the overnight shipping was noted and she says "oh yeah I see it" . SO THEN WHY WAS IT NOT SENT OVERNIGHT??????? SHE said she had no idea.

I am really finished using this company....They need to be shut down or reviewed or maybe......get some real supervisors and employees that know what they are doing!!!!!!! Just a huge mess with this company!!!!

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments