I have been ordering from Optum for quite sometime .frankly it was easier since I'm a senior citizen.I keep notes of who I walk with, the time I talked with them, the date and the $$ for my meds.

The straw that broke thecamel's back was in Dec. 2015. I always make sure I have a good week and half supply to hold me over until my order arrives. Well I called, talked with Maria, and agreed on a 2 month supply at a total of $587.44.

Mailed my check on the 26th, and by Jan. 13, NO MEDS. Called again and talaked with 'Bracken' ...He checked & said I'm sorry, but your order has been cancelled...well I blew up !!! what did you do with my $$$.

It's put into an account for you to use when you need more meds. Also said he could send me some Januvia, HP meds, etc. to my P.Ofc and I could go pick them up. I said Oh no I don't think so.

I didn't cause the problem and I'm not gonna pick anything up.

What's more I want a refund.I'm D O N E with Optum.

bellwoodchick5 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $58744 and wants OptumRx to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dangerously incompetent and maria. Author liked the most people i talked with. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx optumrx mail service pharmacy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

bellwoodchick5

I will be returning the meds.How do you want me to do that?

in a plain brown envelope or what.

I do not intend to use them at all.

Sincerely,