Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Again today their website does not work and does not reflect my mail order prescriptions.And like in the past you hear "yes we are aware" that said that is ALL they will tell you.

They have no idea if it will be functional in a day, week month etc. Never have I worked with an organization where NO ONE is accountable to their clients. As in the past you end up speaking with multiple people and again got disconnected and call back and get to start all over again as clearly they document NOTHING.

The waste they generate from their ineptitude albeit not a primary reason but certainly a contributor to health care costs.BTW if you want to give them feedback it is limited to 250 words...they just do not want to hear

Review about: Optumrx Website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Not only is their feedback form limited to 250 words, but after editing and re-editing and condensing my message to be within the limited, the site wouldn't allow me to submit it.An error message said that *all* of the fields of the form (name, address, etc.) need to be filled in.

But I *had* filled them all in: in fact, most of the fields had been filled in automatically and couldn't be changed.

The only things I had to do were to choose a topic from their drop down menu, provide my email address, and phone number. (The last field only accepted 10 characters, so there was no question of whether to use hyphens or not.) There were no other fields to fill in.

I copied what I'd written (carefully counted the characters, first manually and then by using MS Word), and started the feedback form again from scratch. Several times.

It simply does not work.

(My feedback was about how when my psychiatrist calls OptumRx she's often told that they've never heard of me.She gets put on hold for long periods, transferred to different extensions, until they finally hang up on her.)