2.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

July 16-17, 2016

Been trying to order a refill. The refill is authorized already, but their website has been screwed up for two days. I then called the number on my ID card- after being forced to rattle off my member # FOUR different times, the robot finally told me I couldn't do anything until regular business hours Momday through Friday.

Can you imagine a regular pharmacy acting like this? Who the heck is in charge over there? I think their consumer model is seriously broken, and we should not be forced by United Health Care to get our medications here.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "united healthcare should allow the use of any pharmacy the consumer wants". The author is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about optumrx progesterone prescription refill from OptumRx was unaccountable and not being able to refill Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments