2.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I went online to order a refill - that way no problems right? Wrong!!!

My address was wrong on their website so I corrected it (had Apt. A) in line 2 of address (live in a house not an apartment). Was called THREE times to verify address over a course of two weeks. Had them send prescription to my address in Florida (for winter months).

Got an email today indicating that order is on its way. Called to verify that it was going to Florida - no, is coming to my home address AFTER I leave for Florida.

Called AARP to opt out of Optum RX and they ok'ed it because I don't have any pending orders (guess order on its way to my home address was a lie) . Enough!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was late or undelivered prescriptions, only partial order was filled, accountability and order fulfillment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx and optumrx prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments