I am on hold with Optum Rx right now. They sent out letters to clients telling us that as of January 1, 2016 the drugs listed in the letter will be a 0 co pay.

Well they made a mistake by listing the 1st three Rx on our Rx lists instead of listing only the drugs in Tier 1. So for instance they listed drugs starting with the letter A one of which was azelastin spray. When I called they asked me to accept their apology that Azelastin was not 0 copay as stated in the letter (a programming error) and they would send me a 3 month supply free. Well, now they have emailed me asking for a co pay and i am having to wait for supervisors to get up to date on the mistake.

Jazmin supervisor has just told me they would send the 3 month supply out free. I'll believe it when I receive it.

Major mistake to make on their part with the initial letters. I will call the AG to complain if I don't receive the 3 months apology supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Middleton, Wisconsin, United States #1101893

Issued resolved. Meds sent.

Sterling, Virginia, United States #1098512

I have the same problem they charge my account without getting any order my doctor change my medicine they do not accept to give me credit watch them carefully if you they have your credit card

reza