1.4

Enough said.....look at all the complaints....I worked for United Health Care years ago and they were a good company but I am ashamed of them. Optum RX can't get anything right even when people's lives depend on it and United Health Care still supports them.

United Health Care has at least one law suit filed against them, basically because of OptumRx......maybe what goes around does come around......research OptumRx before you sign with them or United Health Care!! Meds are too important to trust to these monkeys!

Optum Rx said they sent my ward's scripts to an address in error....they didn't know it was my address they said and they didn't come to me!!! Liars and incompetent!!!! His meds were supposed to come to his address at the rest home and they put it on the medicare bill that they did.....and it actually did, just later. Why did they say it was sent to my address and were going to put a tract on it?????

This person wrote the review because of "lies to cover incompetence" at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to "they should close their business".

The most disappointing in user's experience was no service and lies and incompetance. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx optumrx mail service pharmacy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments