I have been a subscriber with Optum Rx for several years and this latest episode with them has just rubbed me the wrong way. My Dr.

submitted a refill for my meds from the office and they filled it without my consent. Because they had my card on file they took the money out from my account without my consent. I have called and spoke with someone who said I would be refunded within 24hrs which was a lie. Then when I called to check on it because I had not received my refund I get someone else trying to tell me what their policy's are which is not true also.

They are not concerned about their patients only there money. I have been sent the wrong medication and you call to complain and nothing is done. Everytime you call them it's one big mess. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

My suggestion is the person who did this to me should be fired immediately. Put yourself in my predicament how would you fill if this had happened to you. This is FRAUD. I will never ever again get anything from Optum Rx.

I am so upset. If you don't want some of the same things to happen to you do not deal with Optum Rx.

Very, very bad experiences. Unsatisfied customer.

This reviewer shared experience about "several issues: can't click them all." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $150. This person is overall dissatisfied with Optumrx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Optumrx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Optumrx to other companies on our site.

Comments

Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States #1216226

This happened to me as well.