I have been a subscriber with Optum Rx for several years and this latest episode with them has just rubbed me the wrong way. My Dr.

submitted a refill for my meds from the office and they filled it without my consent. Because they had my card on file they took the money out from my account without my consent. I have called and spoke with someone who said I would be refunded within 24hrs which was a lie. Then when I called to check on it because I had not received my refund I get someone else trying to tell me what their policy's are which is not true also.

They are not concerned about their patients only there money. I have been sent the wrong medication and you call to complain and nothing is done. Everytime you call them it's one big mess. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

My suggestion is the person who did this to me should be fired immediately. Put yourself in my predicament how would you fill if this had happened to you. This is FRAUD. I will never ever again get anything from Optum Rx.

I am so upset. If you don't want some of the same things to happen to you do not deal with Optum Rx.

Very, very bad experiences. Unsatisfied customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Several issues: can't click them all..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 22, 2016.

Comments

Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States #1216226

This happened to me as well.