Took a month of phone calls and delays to get simple prescription filled.Wound up at Walgreens.

State of Michigan retirees were switched to these people. Nothing but trouble and incompetence...needed antidepressants by the time I was done. God help me when it comes time to refill...there was no problem at all with Novixus, our last provider. What is bad is that they tie up the time of our doctor who is busy enough without having to waste time defending their prescriptions.

Why do I need 100 words?More frustration...this is it in a nutshell and I can't think of anything else to write.

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Dimondale, Michigan, United States #1297960

Please notify Office of Retirement Services!Unless they hear from the state retirees, nothing will change.

I have sent emails to them and they did help resolve one issue so far.

My husband has gone without critical medications on 3 of his orders, due to forced mail order that does not arrive, denials asking for prior authorizations and reps that do not understand the information they ask for. I am paying cash for 3 of mine, rather than continue to work for days to resolve the issues.

The local pharmacies in our area are overwhelmed with the problems of the State Employees and this company.They try to help, but are so backed up from OptumRx issues.