Prescription Services

1st year(2014)with Optum Rx under Raytheon reimbursement: They paid about half of my claim.Had to resend all of my paperwork to their appeals dept.

They paid rest of my claim. 2nd (2015) year with Optum Rx under Raytheon reimbursement: Paid about 1/3 of claim. Paid another 1/3 after resending paper work to appeals dept. Went to health advocate.

After abput 4 weeks, was told by advocate Optum Rx said they paid all my claims. 3rd (2016) year with Optum Rx under Raytheon reimbursement: Paid for claims from April through some of August. Had to resend paperwork from August through December to same location. After three calls I've been told there is no record of my claims.

They tell me I need to call insurer but they have nothing to do with the claims. Talked to a health advocate who promised to email forms to get appeal started. No forms after a couple of weeks.

Talked to Raytheon UMR and was told to talk to Optum Rx.If Optum Rx is treating all Reytheon retirees like this, they must be getting mighty rich.

Review about: Optumrx Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.