They have for the second time charged my account and sent me medications that I did not authorize nor do I have active coverage with them. I have gotten a major run around with how to get my situation corrected.
4 telephone calls and NO RESULTS!!! Do not Trust them. They will not return my money until I send them back the medication once I receive it along with the return shipping label. This is a bunch of bologna.
They get to use my money for 1-2 weeks and make money with it, before I get it returned to me. This is ridiculous. And if this is happening to me who else is it happening to. They said I have active coverage through Diabetic Solutions, which has been out of business for a while now.
Spoke to someone there who stated this is a "Computer Glitch that the upper management in Optum RX is aware of but hasn't corrected and for some reason was triggered again. I wish they had an email contact as I can't get anyone to listen.
Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Shipping Service.
Reason of review: Order processing issue.
Monetary Loss: $196.
I didn't like: Pricing deception, Treatment and lack of solution, Lack of honesty, People and the processes.