Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

They have for the second time charged my account and sent me medications that I did not authorize nor do I have active coverage with them.I have gotten a major run around with how to get my situation corrected.

4 telephone calls and NO RESULTS!!! Do not Trust them. They will not return my money until I send them back the medication once I receive it along with the return shipping label. This is a bunch of bologna.

They get to use my money for 1-2 weeks and make money with it, before I get it returned to me. This is ridiculous. And if this is happening to me who else is it happening to. They said I have active coverage through Diabetic Solutions, which has been out of business for a while now.

Spoke to someone there who stated this is a "Computer Glitch that the upper management in Optum RX is aware of but hasn't corrected and for some reason was triggered again.I wish they had an email contact as I can't get anyone to listen.

Review about: Optumrx Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Pricing deception, Treatment and lack of solution, Lack of honesty, People and the processes.

If you have a credit card on file and a doctor sends in a prescription and there is active coverage on file, an order will be placed. Have a representative inactive the coverage and reach out to all your doctors to be sure that no prescriptions are sent in. Mail order pharmacies can be a first fill pharmacy which allows an order to be shipped as soon as a prescription is sent in.