Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 14

Too date. Nothing.

Update by user Sep 10

I have not heard from Optum Rx. I have filed complaints against them with the Texas Insurance Commission, the Attorney General of Texas, and other agencies.

I did receive a call from United Healthscrew and the case manager tried to convince me to go along with Optum Rx and I told her to "F" herself and United Healthscrew. She asked me where did I have my prescriptions filled and I told her CVS.

I also told her that I never authorized Optum Rx to determine what is in their best interests when it comes to my health. I hung up on her.

Original review posted by user Aug 14

I suggest that everyone file a complaint with the following agencies to Optum Rx in their proper place.

1) State pharmaceutical board

2) State Attorney General

3) Your state Medicaid office

4) Federal Medicaid office and the Inspector General

5) Your governor office

6) Your State Insurance Commission

7) Every consumer complaint website.

8) Class action lawsuit websites

9) Your local television station consumer investigators

10) Your social media accounts

11) Complaints to your insurance company

What I used to do is to file the complaint in my state and then forward copies to the AG's offices and tell them that they can't do anything for you, however, please put this in your investigative file just to show that their actions are going on in another state. I did this and a couple of AG's offices solved the problem for me.

We have to fight, fight, fight to make sure we are treated with respect, decency, and to put big pharma in their place. Angry

Reason of review: Credibility, practicing medicine without a license.

Preferred solution: Approx my prescriptions and stay the *** out of my business. I do not owe your CEO or shareholders any allegiance..

I didn't like: False advertising, Service, Most reps not trained or compentent to solve issses, Constant excuses to not fill prescriptions, Ada violations.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 14.

Comments