Prescription Services

Unable to access information on site.For 5 weeks contacted Optum & numerous registration, talked to numerous people & many tickets to tech support without any fix or even a call back.

Site support is not there There people are like the commercial" I am just a monitor, I only report problems" and then the support people do nothing to resolve the issues. I have sent e-mails, filled out numerous contact forms and complained to at least 10 people about the issue. What is the use of a web site that can't access your information??

I had used another company before I had to change and never had any problems accessing information.It seems there are a lot of complaints about this company, why isent anything being done to correct problems?

Review about: Optumrx Website.

I didn't like: Web site problems.

Comments

Trying to access my account on OptumRX for over 3 weeks.Talked to customer service, United Health Care, AARP and tell all send me back to a tech who knows nothing about the site being down.

Finally one supervisor sent me to a tech who said it was a "known issue" and they are working diligently to get the site back up. I said I would contact my doctors to get new scripts and go to a local pharmacy. He said I was not allowed to do that. He said I could only use the recommended pharmacy which would be OptumRX.

After a few words I hung up on him.What is the issue and why is no one talking about this online or at Optum???