Optum Rx Denied a authorization for Xolair shots that was previously authorized for 7 treatments.No explanation given.

now I have file an appeal process and go without the shots that did work for my allergy problems. Is this a cost issue?

This is the only medication that has worked so far to help with my health issues.I was currently seeing a allergy specialist and was being treated with the xolair for this problem and it was working, Now I have no other options that has worked for me long term.I now have to fight the aapeals process and see what can be done.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of xolair from OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments