I had Prescription Solution and was very happy with them and then United Health Care switch to OptumRX.Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot understand how they actually stay in business. I have been trying for three weeks to get a refill and every time I call they have a different excuse as to why they have not shipped my order. Last time I called they told me they sent me a letter letting me know that they could not fill my order because the prescription my doctor sent in did not have directions. REALLY???

Do they think I don't need the prescription and that I have tons of it sitting around?

I am so angry with them and with United Health Care for switching me to such a horrible company.

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Comments

Michigan, United States #960851

They don't tell you that prices have changed.One of my script went up from $72 to $250 for a 90 day supply.

Then 2 day they told me my script was $140 for the same drug that I had paid $7 for 90 days ago. And all I had 2 do was to ask doctor 2 change from 60 mgs once a day to 20mgs 3times a day.

Please does this make any sense?This is just 1of many complaints.

OptumRx is the same company, only the name has changed. If you have had a bad customer experience, call and speak with a supervisor. That's what I did and I haven't had any problems since.