2.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

OptumRx shipped an order to me (1-11-17) after the date that my coverage expired (1-6-17), said that I had "auto refill" and charged my credit card. First and foremost, when I was using OptumRx I NEVER had the auto-refill selected on any of the prescriptions they were sending me.

However, every time I went into my on-line account the auto-refill was selected and I would have to deselect the auto-refill on all my prescriptions, otherwise OptumRx would send prescriptions weeks before I would actually need them. I even called customer service (about a year ago) complaining about having to deselect auto-refill and they told me they would correct that on my account, but never did. Now customer service is saying in order to have the charge removed from my credit card they need to get the shipment back from me. They are sending me a special box because the item going back is insulin and needs to be packages correctly.

I'm inconvenienced in that I have to take the time to pack these items and return items I never ordered. Plus my card was charged and that money will not be reimbursed until the items I'm sending back is received by OptumRx.

I feel that OptumRx needs to offer me something for my effort to return items I did not order and I'm not responsible for. In closing, I would not have continued to use OptumRx but for UnitedHealthcare requiring me to or pay more out of pocket costs for the same prescriptions.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Full credit of my credit card ($150) and an additional $50 for my time to get the product sent back to OptumRx..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 13, 2017.

Comments