3.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 04, 2016

I have not heard anything from you I am still waiting on an answer does it take this long to resolve a problem that should be common sense please check your records please review and contact me please and let me know something I am still waiting on a reply thank you very much Miss Colton

Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2016

I am really upset with optimum Rx regarding a payment that was made from my Mastercard my MasterCard statement shows that I paid my balance of $10.80 and and it was withdrawn from my account and I have spoken to several employees from optimum Rx with no solution they keep telling me that I never made a payment in order for me to receive medication I would have had to make a payment I have received medication from you guys so in order to receive I must have made a payment so what happened to my payment no one wants to investigate and find out where the money went my credit card company is now investigating and I feel that I am just getting the runaround

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of optumrx customer care from OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and incompentent. Author liked the most how delivered product timely matter and customer service reps are mostly nice and calm. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments