Back in Oct they made an error on my dosage and only sent a 48 day supply.I was assured at that time it would all be corrected and not to worry when reorder was submitted.

They are claiming that the Dr said only 3 vials of insulin yet the dosage was for 62 once a day and 22 units once a day which equals 8 vials. The medication is insulin. I pointed out that in Oct they assured me this would be corrected, yet when I spoke to service rep, pharmacist and supervisor their message was not our problem and you will have to correct. The Supervisor Gerard was the most uncaring person and didn't feel that he had time to even discuss the matter.

Also the Pharmacist John from Ok City appear to act that he was annoyed that I had called (either that or he didn't like working weekends. I can see now how they rate bad in customer service and also has one of the worst places to work..

Must be the company culture.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about optumrx prescription refill at OptumRx was uncaring Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.