Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I called to ask why they denied to cover my medication.Jenny J basically told me to call my employer.

She would not help, direct me to another person, or transfer me to her manager. She stated they have no managers. I can't believe we do business with a company like this. It is very frustrating that the insurance company thinks they know more about my health issues than my doctor.

We need to find a way to stop this control.

Insurance companies can be working with drug companies and who ever gives them the best deal is who they are supporting.They have no regard for the impact to the patient.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of optumrx adderall prescription refill and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. OptumRx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx adderall prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments