1.4
Prescription Services

After their mistake, denying a pre-authorization despite adequate documentation, and sending me and my doctor's office through their mandatory appeals process, the continue to ***, lie, mishandle, misfile, and obstruct every reasonable effort by everyone to remedy their darn mistake. You would think one person in that organization would have the authority to correct a situation that was caused by their mistake.

Honestly I think they are doing this intentionally, trying to wear people down so they will give up so these criminals don't have to pay. And I would bet that a lot of people do give up. This has been the most frustrating experience I have ever encountered. They may have taken their operating manual right out of Catch 22.

My doctor's office has spent hours upon hours attempting to jump their hoops, as have I. They are unreasonable, obstructionist, and like bullies who pick on the weak. What a horrible way to run a business. I will be doing everything in my power to make them suffer some consequences for the physical, financial and emotional toll their lies, inaction, incompetence, callousness, and insolence have had on me.

It strikes me as Racketeering, and I hope for them to pay dearly for their choices.

I will update if any progress, but I feel like they are both Goliath and "God"(unto themselves) and I am a tiny insignificant speck. Wish me luck, say a prayer, this company needs an astronomical shift.

Reason of review: negligence, racketeering, mistakes that victimize vulnerable people and utter disregard for their actions.

Preferred solution: 1) stop treating customers as enemys. 2) admit and fix errors, not my job to appeal your screw ups. 3)pay me, my doctor and everyone for loss of time, emotional suffering, pain inflicted from doing without meds due to your negligence. 4)pay a huge fine .

I liked: 2 helpful reps.

I didn't like: Bureaucracy, Lies, Unaccountable, Uncaring, Unprofessional, Accountability, Incompetent employees, Complete lack of honesty.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 10, 2015.

Comments