i am 65 years old and I too have dropped optumrx after dealing with them and as it has been stated here I dealt with at least 10 reps....from aug 2014; i am newly with medicare and optumrx is one of the us healthcare pharmacies.....i have letters to atty generals of calif and ks, supposedly where optumrx is in business from....today i got a phone call from a shawna who wants me to call her back in regard to their screwups.....i will call her back BUT....i will advise that i want either an email or written letter to address her issues with me......when i asked optumrx to send me emails during the horrendous process they refused to do so...that sent a red flag up, as far as I am concerned, because when an entity won't put anything is writing they are suspect.....i now have gone to my local pharmacy, either walgreens or walmart or shoprite....if you all would like to, send letters to the atty generals of the states in which they operate....calif and kansas and the BBB, Better Business Bureau...

Preferred solution: employ more competent people..although each rep was cheerful, they couldn't get it right.

Comments