This company is as bad as it gets in terms of processing orders, answering questions, providing status updates and resolving problems.The so-called customer service reps have no authority to step out of their tightly controlled script in order to provide true customer service.

I placed an order at least 10 days ahead of when I would need it. This is not a new Rx. After a week I received notice that there was a problem. After too long trying to get to the bottom of it, I was finally told how I could resolve it.

I completed the step and was told the Rx was in process. The next day I was told there was another problem. After escalating the issue thru 2 supervisory levels, I was finally told that the problem was resolved. I checked my account the next business day and saw that the order status was still uncertain with there being 3 "open" orders for the same item.

I asked to speak to a person in authority and was transferred to an irrelevant department in the real perpetrator company - United Health Care. And here I set, on hold for 10 minutes waiting for a "manager" to help. It's a crime to treat people with such wanton disregard.

But that's health insurance.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of optumrx prescription refill from OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments