This company is as bad as it gets in terms of processing orders, answering questions, providing status updates and resolving problems. The so-called customer service reps have no authority to step out of their tightly controlled script in order to provide true customer service.

I placed an order at least 10 days ahead of when I would need it. This is not a new Rx. After a week I received notice that there was a problem. After too long trying to get to the bottom of it, I was finally told how I could resolve it.

I completed the step and was told the Rx was in process. The next day I was told there was another problem. After escalating the issue thru 2 supervisory levels, I was finally told that the problem was resolved. I checked my account the next business day and saw that the order status was still uncertain with there being 3 "open" orders for the same item.

I asked to speak to a person in authority and was transferred to an irrelevant department in the real perpetrator company - United Health Care. And here I set, on hold for 10 minutes waiting for a "manager" to help. It's a crime to treat people with such wanton disregard.

But that's health insurance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 04, 2016.

Comments