Littleton, North Carolina
Turnaround Time

I have called OptumRX 6 times in past 2 weeks about our upcoming trip. This was my first order with them.

Three times now they have promised to ship, twice promising overnight delivery. My needed meds never left their facility, even though they sent me a tracking number. Apparently generating a shipping label counts as shipping to these people. Since they billed Medicare, I cannot even get them from my pharmacy.

I will run out on my trip 2000 miles away.

This company is criminal and deserves to be put out of business, not endorsed by Medicare. If your meds are important to you, STAY AWAY from OptumRX as they do NOT deliver what they promise - your all important meds.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "my meds did not arrive in time for my trip after many calls and promises. ship new for free meds to my destination so they are waiting for me there" as the author lost $350. AMXBob is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about optumrx prescriptions by mail at OptumRx was deceitful and accountability Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments