2.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Optumrx is the most incompetent company I have ever had to work with. Every quarter when I fill my prescription they have another excuse as to why they didn't fill the order.

My most recent order was ''overnighted" to me THREE times. When they finally did fill the order 2+ weeks later they sent it USPS which takes another 4-6 days.

I called management to offer them a chance to look into their customer service representative's errors, poor computer system and overall failure to perform their job. The manager basically told me that computer issues were not his department and after denying it for 15 minutes finally admitted his staff made multiple errors in processing.

I do not care how difficult United Health Care makes the process, I will not use them ever again.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Optumrx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Optumrx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Optumrx and optumrx customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments