I had on order in particular get returned because of an address change. Each time I called in the agent would apologize, tell me they would resend the order.I would check my account online and find out that the order was not submitted.

This occurred 4 times in consecutive days. Then instead of taking my charges from the credit I had from, the company double billed me twice causing an overcharge on my account. Their response? Have the bank fax them proof.

This company employs incompetent agents and processes. Back to Walgreens for me. This is has been the most ridiculous experience I have every been associated with. Do not do business with this company if you are expecting customer satisfaction for even the most minor of issues.

They do not care what they do, take no responsibility for their mistakes, offer no compensation, have no supervisors available to escalate issues to. All they do is apologize for the previous person and make the same or more gross error to your order.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of optumrx return policy. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments