1.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I wanted to use OptumRx for the convenience of having my prescriptions mailed to me and having a 90 day supply on hand. While I used to have a national chain mail my refills to me, the online pharmacy banned them from doing so.

Taking the convenience away. Working with OptumRx is an experience that you could base a comedy series on. You can ask the same question to 5 CSRs and receive 5 different answers. Prescriptions very rarely arrive on time.

Transferring prescriptions to OptumRx normally results in delays so long that you're forced to either do without the medication or pick it up locally, which then results in further delays of the mail order prescription being sent. The default answer for anything that is called in by a doctor's office is: "We did not receive the order." Changes to the dosage of medication is simply ignored.

This is the worst mail-order company. They nerve initiate communication.

You have to call and call again to get your order. What they care is biz, but not you - client and patient.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Optumrx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Optumrx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Optumrx to other companies on our site.

Comments