Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I love my United Healthcare EXCEPT that they force me to use their incompetent OptumRX pharmacy services.First, they limit medication below the dosage that my physician has recommended, 2) notifications for refills have had erroneous dates, 3) reorder processes say they can't price a medication during a refill if it is a type 3 med and Dr.

prescribed dosing is more than their artificial dosing limits and 4) their system indicates that they will contact you if they can not price the medications but NO contact by any method ever happens.

OptumRX processes are broken and the accountants are running the processes without caring about the patient's physician's input via the prescription.I plan to look for another Major Medical coverage just to get away from OptumRX.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about optumrx prescription refill at OptumRx was artificial management of medication dosing and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.