3.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I have used 2 other mail order pharmacies. Neither of them had longer than a couple of days processing.

Optumrx (only one accepting 90 day supplies with my insurance) has a 3 week process before shipping. They also take 48hrs for an incoming fax to show in their system. They must have a lot of manual processing and are backlogged. Now add to this that their own lookup for my Dr.'s fax# failed AND that they never notified me (insisted they did - you'd think they'd keep trying.

I don't have my heart meds for God's sake), AND the whole process has to start again from scratch. They simply suck.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about optumrx shipping service at OptumRx was slow processing and no notification , but reviewer liked savings. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments