Turnaround Time

I have been in contact with optum for several months about a copay for a prescription. I have been told several times that my copay would be covered and now I am going to be paying $600 out of pocket.

I have been trying to reach a worker named Kelly for months. If she calls me at work she'll leave me a voicemail and I will call back as soon as possible. I will then leave message after message trying to talk to her. Last time I talked to her she said she had it figured out and had to manually put in my information and that it would be done that day.

It has been well over 2 weeks and she will not return any of my phone calls.

This system that Optumrx has is very messed up and they need to be looking into their employees and seeing if they're doing their jobs. It should not be taking 4 months for a copay to be overrided.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx and optumrx nexplanon prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments