1.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

as long as Comcast is in business, Optumrx will not be the worst company to deal with...but it's getting close. latest Optum screwup was dec.

21when I was at a doctor. his assistant sent in an Rx before I left. that night I checked my account and the Rx was listed as in progress. a few days later it disappeared.

Optum said it was not complete, even though it was. why? a supervisor read the Rx and it was perfect. she said it was cancelled because it was incomplete and docs office did not reply to their fax sent the day after Xmas.

it was a very long holiday yet a reply was expected.

had I not called, I'd still be waiting. the plan is for Optum to contact docs office after yet another long holiday weekend.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nonservice. Optumrx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nonservice in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Optumrx.

Comments