Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 31, 2017

It is now 30JAN2017 and OptumRx has not resolved getting me an online account. Yester spent 5 hours on the phone with a CalPers technician on the phone wiyth me while we went through endless transfers to OptumRx 'web professionals to no avail. Still no account.

Original review posted by user Jan 17, 2017

I have attempted to create an online account and spoken with 7 levels of website technicians who have had me register my account to no avail.This is over 10 hours of my time on the telephone with zero help or progress.

Now I've been told to wait (second time) for a web technician to call me to resolve my login problem. The first time I was told 24-72 hours for a return call, 5 days later and no call. Still no website account and still no online access. Calpers has made a huge error contracting with Optumrx, they are completely incompetent.

What has happened to accountability?Optumrx has none.

Review about: Optumrx Website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Attitude of technicians, Inability to resolve issue.

Same issue here and was told the same bs 24-72 hrs and no phone call.This was on January 1st.

Got an email the other day saying they had an issue with their website while i was registering and that the issue is now resolved. NOPE still a crappy website for a crappy company who wont acknowledge their customers. Having the same issue with login as I was the first time.

I wont bother calling them again because I know their level 1 techs wont be able to do a thing and just put in another ticket to their tier 2 techs who dont call.Worst company to work and deal with.

#Optumsucks -- Please post this to Twitter with @OPtumRX and @OptumRX_support